Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Slimming World: week 3.


Day 15

Breakfast: a fried egg and bacon (all fat removed) sandwich on medium wholemeal bread (B) with a field mushroom and a coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener.
Lunch: mackerel in tomato sauce with mixed leaves and beef tomato.
Snack: a clementine, grapes, a Muller Light yoghurt, a packet of Aldi Cheese Curls (3) and a coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener.
Dinner: salmon fried rice with pak choi, tenderstem broccoli, radishes, mushrooms and mange tout.
Treat time: 1 Lindt Lindor (4), a Pink and White (2.5), 11 Haribo Starmix (5.5) and a cup of coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener.

I also had 1/2 a litre of water and came in on plan.



Day 16

Breakfast: 2 Benefit Light cereal bars (B), a Muller Light yoghurt, a clementine and a coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener.
Lunch: mackerel in tomato sauce with mixed leaves, beef tomato and butter beans and a coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener.
Snack: a packet of Aldi Cheese Curls (3).
Dinner: Slimming World chicken tikka masala with rice and 2 poppadoms (1).
Treat time: grapes, a clementine, 1 Lindt Lindor (4), 4 Haribo Starmix (2), 2 Ikea Pepparkakor biscuits (5) and a cup of tea with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener.

I also had 1/2 a litre of water and came in on plan. 


N.B. I was really disappointed with dinner tonight because it was way too hot for me. The marinated meat without the sauce was really nice though so we will definitely be making that again and having it with lots of salad. But this one was a big fat no from us.



Day 17

Breakfast: 2 Benefit Light cereal bars (B), a Muller Light yoghurt, a clementine and a coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener.
Snacka packet of Aldi Cheese Curls (3) and a clementine.
DinnerSlimming World butternut squash soup with 1 dark rye Ryvita (1.5).
Treat time: 1 Lindt Lindor (4), a packet of Sunbites sweet and salty popcorn (2.5) and a cup of coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener.

I also had 1/2 a litre of water, had 4 syns leftover and walked down to the village and back - also including doing the housework in my exercise!


N.B. I didn't have lunch today because I didn't have breakfast until lunchtime. The soup we had for dinner was a Slimming World recipe and was really yummy, but, as we've found with all Slimming World recipes so far. didn't have as many veg in it as it could have had. It had butternut squash, potato and onion in it and then I also added 2 carrots. Next time I'll add some celery too.




Day 18

Breakfast: 3 rashers of bacon (all fat removed), 2 scrambled eggs, 1 field mushroom and chopped tomatoes.
Lunch2 Benefit Light cereal bars (B), a Muller Light yoghurt, a clementine and a coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener.
Snacka packet of Aldi Cheese Curls (3) and a slice of ham.
Dinner: Haddock with roasted baby maris piper potatoes and stir fried carrot, red pepper, tenderstem broccoli and mushrooms with chopped tomatoes.
Treat time: a Pink and White (2.5), grapes, 2 Haribo Starmix (1), an Aldi Dreemy (3.5) and a cup of coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener.

I also had 1.5 litres of water and had 5 syns leftover.



Day 19

Breakfast: 3 rashers of bacon (all fat removed), 2 scrambled eggs, 1 field mushroom and chopped tomatoes.
Lunch: 2 Benefit Light cereal bars (B), a Muller Light yoghurt, a clementine and a coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener.
Snacka packet of Aldi Cheese Curls (3) and a clementine.
Dinner: 1 chicken thigh (all fat removed) with roasted asparagus, sweet potato chips and a salad of mixed leaves, tomato and red pepper.
Treat time: 1 Lindt Lindor (4), a packet of Sunbites sweet and salty popcorn (2.5), grapes, a clementine, 1 Haribo Starmix (0.5) and a cup of coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener.

I also had 1 litre of water and had 5 syns leftover.




Day 20

Breakfast: a cup of coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener, a clementine and an Alpen Light cereal bar (B).
Lunch: leftover butternut squash soup from the other night (I only had half of this) and a packet of Aldi Cheese Curls (3).
Snack: a packet of Aldi southern fried chicken Snackers (I've guessed these are around 2.5 as I can't find anything about this flavour but roast chicken Snackers are 2 and Mattessons Fridge Raiders in southern fried are 2.5 - so if anyone know's, let me know!).
Dinner: 1 round of medium wholemeal toast (B) with 2 slices of ham, reduced sugar baked beans, tinned tomatoes, scrambled egg and mixed leaves.
Treat time: a Muller Light yoghurt, a clementine, 1 Haribo Starmix (0.5), an Aldi Dreemy (3.5) and a cup of coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener.

I also had 1 glass of water (total fail) and had 5.5 syns leftover. 

N.B. Today was one big struggle and I'm desperate for takeaway and to just gorge on everything I can. Hoping tomorrow is easier... EDIT: I had my first ever second Healthy A today (I can have two as I'm breastfeeding but haven't felt the need for a second one as yet). I was so hungry and by 10pm I couldn't fight it anymore and had 3 Babybel Lights and another clementine. I felt so much better afterwards though and my cheese craving is now gone!



Day 21

Breakfast: a cup of coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener, a clementine, a Benefit Light cereal bar (B) and an Alpen Light cereal bar (B).
Lunch: McCain Quick Chips (3.5) with baked beans.
Snack: a packet of Aldi Cheese Curls (3).
Dinner: salmon and vegetable fried rice with mange tout, babycorn, tenderstem broccoli, radishes, spring onion and mushroom.
Treat time: 1 Haribo Starmix (0.5), a Maltesers Mini Bunny (3) and a cup of coffee with 1% milk (A) and a sweetener.

I also had 1 litre of water and had 5 syns leftover.


--

After this week I had dropped 1lb. It's going slowly but it's going! 10lbs to go! 


Remember, you can check out my meals daily on Instagram in case you are interested!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top